Thursday, August 8, 2013

Jen's Room


My new bedroom in Singapore is really big and colorful.  Since my room is so big it has open space, which I can use to display things that I could never display before.  Additionally, I got a chair and rug to use in my new room.  It’s nice and peaceful having high ceilings, they make the room feel so much larger and open. I've hung a lantern and a monkey stuffed animal from my light fixtures.  We bought curtains to hang in my windows that look out into the hallways. Before leaving Virginia we bought lots of posters to put on our walls.  I also bought these cool circle wall stickers at the Lakevale Garage sale with Morgan and Anna.  I put the circles around a matching palm tree poster over my bed.  I also have the Coca Cola puzzle we made here hanging on my wall.  Overall, I love my new room and it’s one of the highlights of living in Singapore.




No comments:

Post a Comment