Friday, February 8, 2013

Starbucks

I'm not really even a Starbucks freak but I saw one today and just needed something 100% American.  I got a frappuccino and a decadent chocolate chip cookie.  Desserts are not like we have in the US- chocolate chip cookies and brownies are so normal to me how weird is it to not have them.  The great thing is everything tasted just like it does back home. They have tons of American fast food places here but I've heard they taste just a little different.  I'll eventually be giving them a try.

The food is good here but so much Asian (did I mention even the Irish place had Asian selections).  I never realized how lucky we are to have tons of choices of different types of foods.  I love many different Asian foods, but sometimes you just want a chocolate chip cookie.


No comments:

Post a Comment